The Buffet-Of-Buffets Server with Hutch by homestyles is designed to offer flexible storage and display for your kitchen or dining room. Server and hutch feature a cottage oak finish and natural wood top. Unit has expansive storage, with three utility drawers on metal drawer slides and two cabinets, each with an adjustable shelf, plus a center open storage area. The buffet features a nine-bottle wine storage bin that can be removed for open storage. The hutch features two wood-framed doors with glass and an adjustable shelf inside for plenty of storage. The center area includes one shelf for additional storage or display. Brushed steel hardware. Constructed of solid wood and veneers with a clear coat finish to help protect against wear and tear. Assembly required. It comes carefully packaged with all items labeled and easy-to-follow directions.
- Constructed of solid wood and veneers with a clear coat finish to help protect against wear and tear
- Server and hutch feature a cottage oak finish and natural wood top
- Three utility drawers on metal drawer slides and two cabinets, each with an adjustable shelf, plus a center open storage area
- Buffet features a nine-bottle wine storage bin that can be removed
- Hutch has two wood-framed doors with glass and adjustable shelf inside, center area includes one shelf
- Assembly required
- Carefully packaged with all items labeled and easy-to-follow directions
- Brushed steel hardware is extremely durable for high-traffic areas
- Cottage oak finish for a warm and traditional feel
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.