Contemporary design partners with simplicity and function in this Xcel Desk with Hutch by homestyles. The desk top and hutch are crafted of mahogany wood veneers over an engineered wood core in a cinnamon-colored finish. The desk's metal tube frame in a distinctive, aged copper powder-coated paint finish has raised abstract gold highlighting. The X-frame design on the side panels add interest and stability. There are additional upper and lower frame supports for added strength. The hutch has two top drawers with carved finger pulls for letter storage, with pigeon hole areas below and a center area with wire management access. Finish and measurements may vary slightly. Assembly required. Delivered to your door by parcel post service.
- The desk top and hutch are crafted of mahogany wood veneers over an engineered wood core in a cinnamon-colored finish
- Desk's metal tube frame in a distinctive, aged copper powder-coated paint finish has raised abstract gold highlighting
- X-frame design on the side panels add interest and stability
- Hutch has two top drawers with carved finger pulls for letter storage, pigeon hole areas below and center area with wire management access
- Finish and measurements may vary slightly
- Assembly required
- Cinnamon finish for a timeless and sophisticated look
- Model Number: 5079-154
43H x 54W x 18L
||Modern & Contemporary
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.